In compliance with the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the customer will have a period of 14 calendar days for the return of the work, counting from the receipt of the same. In order to proceed with the return, the customer must contact the Gallery through email@example.com.
SATISFACTION OR RETURN. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
1. If you are not satisfied with any of the products of your order, you may exercise the right of withdrawal and request a refund, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days following receipt of the order, to obtain a refund of the amount of the product/s.
2. In order to exercise the option to return an order/product, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the invoice number and order number, and including your contact details and the reasons for the return so that we can provide you with a return number and instructions on how to return the order/product.
3. You must return the products of the order in perfect condition, otherwise the return will not be allowed. In addition, the returned order must be transported in the same condition as when it was delivered, and you are obliged to take out insurance to cover the replacement value of the returned work. The return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
4. In case of returning the order, the amount paid for the purchased work will be refunded, but excluding shipping costs and insurance paid at the time.
5. In the case of returns from the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and other destinations where customs control is required, the return shipping costs, as well as customs clearance costs and local taxes, if any, will always be borne by the customer.
6. Without affecting the consumer’s right of withdrawal or warranty liability for defective products, the total liability of Galeria Rafael Ortiz for the goods supplied would be limited to the amount of the same.
7. Deteriorations attributable to the customer, such as neglect of proper conservation measures of the work, exposure to light, water or other elements, influence of environmental and climatic conditions, improper use of the work and other similar factors will not be considered defects of origin.
8. When the merchandise, by mistake, does not correspond to that of the order, Galeria Rafael Ortiz will bear the cost of collecting the wrong merchandise and delivery of the one corresponding to that of the order placed.
9. In case the order is a gift, Galeria Rafael Ortiz will exchange or refund the product if the return complies with the conditions described in the previous and following paragraphs.
10. Orders with collection at the gallery and direct purchases at the collection point have a withdrawal period (return and/or exchange) of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery.
11. In case of return, the refund of the amounts paid will be made through the means of payment used in the purchase.
12. Galeria Rafael Ortiz will not refund the amount or make any reshipment of goods until it has been verified the receipt and condition of packaging and the product being returned. The amount to be refunded is the amount that originally appeared in the order, excluding the shipping costs of the first shipment.